Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

About SBD's broken is top leaderboard

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
Let's talk about top islands, MuliGG got to is top 2 (with 200B island balance) solo, without even gathering up a team or playing more than 15 minutes a day. (I respect MuliGG as a player and I'll be complaining about the broken eco.)

So here is the #2 island (with 1 member) that just joined the leaderboard 1 week ago:

muligg.png

And let's see the third island, which was playing since the beginning of the season, gathering up a team and putting hard work in /comp to get some island value. (same for fourth and fifth islands, around 43~ players)

m7md.png

When you compare two screenshots, you'll understand the power of gkits and older rewards accumulated from older seasons. Second island got around 200b value in under 2 weeks while the third island fourth islands were trying their best to reach its place. You should join sbd for once and check /is top if there's anything bizarre. Then you ask other is top islands how's ECO going, is it all gkit based, or gameplay based... I suggest you come and check SBD since eco is broken and even 1st island is complaining about it since this solo player is not very far away from them. You shall increase Bossworld and /comp rewards asap so that gameplay can actually have an effect on island values.

Last edited:

1MiDo

IGN
1MiDo
Your sentence "I've beaten MuliGG" is like, he's a final boss and you struggled a lot to nail beating him, and I'm saying that he shouldn't be that strong from the beginning, so you don't even have to bring about it like a "success" :)
Well he can be strong from the begging it doesnot matter get good at p2w pls

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
seasonsafterfall

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
It is a boss, he has won to many items and is stacked up on items
I respect OG players too, watch natty_sword (2017), monstererza, sluggy (2018), soloturk06, usserwout and moudtage (2019) in the past, they won many prizes, and imagine if they kept playing today too, just like MuliGG (I don't disrespect them) My goal is to give a chance to new players, who joined after 2020 (we can name around 300+ active players). It seems almost impossible for them to get a place on is top 3 and get weekly rewards. Rich gets richer, poor get poorer since current top players get paid weekly for keeping their place on is top and useless comp rewards do not help anyone in this situation. I loved times when you were a moderator too hakim, there were several cops in SBD back then.

1MiDo

IGN
1MiDo
I respect OG players too, watch natty_sword (2017), monstererza, sluggy (2018), soloturk06, usserwout and moudtage (2019) in the past, they won many prizes, and imagine if they kept playing today too, just like MuliGG (I don't disrespect them) My goal is to give a chance to new players, who joined after 2020 (we can name around 300+ active players). It seems almost impossible for them to get a place on is top 3 and get weekly rewards. Rich gets richer, poor get poorer since current top players get paid weekly for keeping their place on is top and useless comp rewards do not help anyone in this situation. I loved times when you were a moderator too hakim, there were several cops in SBD back then.
Well they can hard work like ogs did

ataman

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
IGN
ataman
Don't know what to say rn xd

ataman

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
IGN
ataman
at least there should be a reset for Island value every payout

iboo

Donator
Donator
Your sentence "I've beaten MuliGG" is like, he's a final boss and you struggled a lot to nail beating him, and I'm saying that he shouldn't be that strong from the beginning, so you don't even have to bring about it like a "success" :)
this clearly is your first comp map on sbd otherwise you would think different. ur making a problem about him having alot of gkits while its not hard to win against him if you spend ur time better and if u have a better gameplan lmao

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
seasonsafterfall

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
this clearly is your first comp map on sbd otherwise you would think different. ur making a problem about him having alot of gkits while its not hard to win against him if you spend ur time better and if u have a better gameplan lmao
iboo iboo I just spoke to you on discord, I have no problems with MuliGG or other og players, I edited the post so it focuses on the suggestions now, thanks.

iboo

Donator
Donator
iboo iboo I just spoke to you on discord, I have no problems with MuliGG or other og players, I edited the post so it focuses on the suggestions now, thanks.
for suggestions please post them here