Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

About SBD's broken is top leaderboard

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
Let's talk about top islands, MuliGG got to is top 2 (with 200B island balance) solo, without even gathering up a team or playing more than 15 minutes a day. (I respect MuliGG as a player and I'll be complaining about the broken eco.)

So here is the #2 island (with 1 member) that just joined the leaderboard 1 week ago:

muligg.png

And let's see the third island, which was playing since the beginning of the season, gathering up a team and putting hard work in /comp to get some island value. (same for fourth and fifth islands, around 43~ players)

m7md.png

When you compare two screenshots, you'll understand the power of gkits and older rewards accumulated from older seasons. Second island got around 200b value in under 2 weeks while the third island fourth islands were trying their best to reach its place. You should join sbd for once and check /is top if there's anything bizarre. Then you ask other is top islands how's ECO going, is it all gkit based, or gameplay based... I suggest you come and check SBD since eco is broken and even 1st island is complaining about it since this solo player is not very far away from them. You shall increase Bossworld and /comp rewards asap so that gameplay can actually have an effect on island values.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
seasonsafterfall

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
Solutions to save eco:

1) Increase /comp prizes (currently, comp winner gets 1b of island value, think of how LOW it is when a -gkit- player makes 200b in 7-8 days)

2) Increase Bossworld incomes so that it can actually have an effect on players' island values.

3) Since payouts are back, SBD should have "Leaderboard Polices" just like in other game modes. (We should have a special staff team for SBD) Because players are keen on cheating, buying spawners for real cash from others, or combining islands using alt names.

I've been playing SBD since 2017, and I even led an island with MoudTage, back then we had to place thousands of emerald blocks to increase island worth. So It was a "must" to spend time to get on is top even if you had many gkits. Today you just buy 100 epic villager spawners from others, place it, instant 100B island value. It's not even something that Jartex profits from. I mean, it is a P2W that even harms Jartex Store (make sure to check these people's store purchase history if you don't believe me, they don't always buy from the jartex store). To reduce your servers' money loss you have to encourage a good quantity of NEW players but not just promote already rich players. This encouragement will only happen as soon as you can stop these trades.

Last edited:

1MiDo

IGN
1MiDo
Na actually people in #3 got alot of gkits too but the thing is Muligg is og and he got alot of alts u canot change that.
Even tho he just joined doesnot change the fact about seasons thay he won before

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
seasonsafterfall

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
They of course will keep a heritage, but it still doesn't make sense that a player can get to is top 1 without playing more than 10 minutes a day. I suggest reducing p2w through increasing bossworld and /comp incomes. I am not even leveling up because I don't even see it worth doing, an OG player comes and passes everyone. It might be that you love that og player, but if you think of sbd as a proto-society, it doesn't mean that a "president" should stay a in lead for 30+ years of a country, same people win the comp for three years straight that isn't just nice.
Na actually people in #3 got alot of gkits too but the thing is Muligg is og and he got alot of alts u canot change that.
Even tho he just joined doesnot change the fact about seasons thay he won before

1MiDo

IGN
1MiDo
They of course will keep a heritage, but it still doesn't make sense that a player can get to is top 1 without playing more than 10 minutes a day. I suggest reducing p2w through increasing bossworld and /comp incomes. I am not even leveling up because I don't even see it worth doing, an OG player comes and passes everyone. It might be that you love that og player, but if you think of sbd as a proto-society, it doesn't mean that a "president" should stay a in lead for 30+ years of a country, same people win the comp for three years straight that isn't just nice.
Agree and i dont even know him i just saw him in #1 islands alot of time seasons ago i dont think we can do something about it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
seasonsafterfall

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
ZackpadUser ZackpadUser M7MD5115 M7MD5115 ataman ataman INS4NE37 INS4NE37 Lander89 Lander89 R rLilJesus T ThePvPGod F FelixHonore

iboo

Donator
Donator
I've beaten MuliGG multiple times, you just need a better gameplan lol.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
seasonsafterfall

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
I've beaten MuliGG multiple times, you just need a better gameplan lol.
Your sentence "I've beaten MuliGG" is like, he's a final boss and you struggled a lot to nail beating him, and I'm saying that he shouldn't be that strong from the beginning, so you don't even have to bring about it like a "success" :)