Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

About SBD's broken is top leaderboard

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
Let's talk about top islands, MuliGG got to is top 2 (with 200B island balance) solo, without even gathering up a team or playing more than 15 minutes a day. (I respect MuliGG as a player and I'll be complaining about the broken eco.)

So here is the #2 island (with 1 member) that just joined the leaderboard 1 week ago:

muligg.png

And let's see the third island, which was playing since the beginning of the season, gathering up a team and putting hard work in /comp to get some island value. (same for fourth and fifth islands, around 43~ players)

m7md.png

When you compare two screenshots, you'll understand the power of gkits and older rewards accumulated from older seasons. Second island got around 200b value in under 2 weeks while the third island fourth islands were trying their best to reach its place. You should join sbd for once and check /is top if there's anything bizarre. Then you ask other is top islands how's ECO going, is it all gkit based, or gameplay based... I suggest you come and check SBD since eco is broken and even 1st island is complaining about it since this solo player is not very far away from them. You shall increase Bossworld and /comp rewards asap so that gameplay can actually have an effect on island values.

Last edited:

N0TM7

Let's talk about top islands, MuliGG got to is top 2 (with 200B island balance) solo, without even gathering up a team or playing more than 15 minutes a day. (I respect MuliGG as a player and I'll be complaining about the broken eco.)

So here is the #2 island (with 1 member) that just joined the leaderboard 1 week ago:

View attachment 19440

And let's see the third island, which was playing since the beginning of the season, gathering up a team and putting hard work in /comp to get some island value. (same for fourth and fifth islands, around 43~ players)

View attachment 19441

When you compare two screenshots, you'll understand the power of gkits and older rewards accumulated from older seasons. Second island got around 200b value in under 2 weeks while the third island fourth islands were trying their best to reach its place. You should join sbd for once and check /is top if there's anything bizarre. Then you ask other is top islands how's ECO going, is it all gkit based, or gameplay based... I suggest you come and check SBD since eco is broken and even 1st island is complaining about it since this solo player is not very far away from them. You shall increase Bossworld and /comp rewards asap so that gameplay can actually have an effect on island values.
I know right man so unfair for real :(

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
If you guys have cool suggestions regarding balancing the Passive/Active income to the island value, I'm pretty sure that Andeh Andeh will be dying to hear your ideas as long as they're not 'please nerf I cry'.

I agree on the point where placing blocks/Grinding heads was cool before but as of now with the new updates of boss world it will deny their relevance, so rather than looking back you guys need to think of more innovative ways to affect the Island top without Making it Quantity + good clicker. and more like The most 'Active' & Smartest Game plan wins. All of that without nerfing the current gkits situation as they're always made to be a boost.

We also can agree that even with them being strong we rarely see new players stepping up their game rather the same names in the top 10 repeating. (Even tho the potential is there).