Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

About my lost items

OvinB

Hello i'm OvinB,
today i was playing on the skyblock server and died to fall damage in my island and i respawned at the spawn and lost all my items and i went back to the place i died but i didn't saw my items. I don't know this is a bug or smt and I hope you can give my items back.
my items where,

• A diamond sword with alot of costom enchantments
  • A full set of diamond armor with full prot 5
  • A shop crop hoe
  • The Eternal pickaxe
  • Some gaps and e-gaps

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
Hello i'm OvinB,
today i was playing on the skyblock server and died to fall damage in my island and i respawned at the spawn and lost all my items and i went back to the place i died but i didn't saw my items. I don't know this is a bug or smt and I hope you can give my items back.
my items where,

• A shop crop hoe
  • The Eternal pickaxe
  • Some gaps and e-gaps

Hey O OvinB !

I'm assuming as you died, there was an entity clear that happened right after which may have caused your items to be despawned. This is a common thing that happens and unfortunately, no items are refunded because it is clearly advertised several times when it's about to happen. If you believe you've lost your items to due a bug, you'll need evidence of it happening after which you may report here.

If you have any other questions, be sure to drop them down here or create a new thread! Have a nice day <3

Regards,
Nytb!

ned_

Donator
Donator
hi
your items are despawned
but if you are sure it's bug, you can report it!
Its not a bug
Jartex anti lag clear peice of shit useless thing is a feature

Hello i'm OvinB,
my items where,

• A shop crop hoe
  • The Eternal pickaxe
  • Some gaps and e-gaps
jartex yes the server that literally have 700 players online daily doesnt have inv rollback which any small server smp have. so ur items is now gone u cant just magically bring ur lost items back

APOCALYPS930

Hello i'm OvinB,
my items where,

• A shop crop hoe
  • The Eternal pickaxe
  • Some gaps and e-gaps
probably the clearlag removed them after you died.

ned_

Donator
Donator
probably the clearlag removed them after you died.
jartex dont use clearlagg, jartex uses there custom made anti lag plugin. The server have custom plugins or paid plugins or free ones (for free ik some of them, for example: EssentialsX, (possibility) EssentialsX Discord & Discord link, FAWE (FastAsyncWorldEdit) ,worldguard, and uh well EssentialsX chat
For paid ones that ik is AdvancedEnchantments)