Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

about halfgone

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
halfgone

halfgone

IGN
halfgone
yeah ok im ok with that will you organise a event or something?
not really but I might forget about it just tell me when its time ig and I only do it when I have enough money to do it otherwise I wont give away anything

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
not really but I might forget about it just tell me when its time ig and I only do it when I have enough money to do it otherwise I wont give away anything
oh ok if you ever end up deciding to giveaway kindly inform me so i can participate and i will be thankful if i win the giveaway right so yea.

ImSpunq

IGN
ImSpunq
Good day everyone :)

My ign is halfgone.

You will most likely see me playing prison and maybe sometimes bedwars or just anything really :v

I would say im a nolifer since ive been playing minecraft almost nonstop since 2011-2012ish.

I like memes, nostalgia, listening to music and beautifull skies.

I like spending money and im p2w but im flat broke atm 💸 flies.

I hope to see you around. You can always say hi to me.

Unless when im afk then you cant say hi to me :v

believe it or not im 18 years old.

Thats about it.

Cya around!

Me on every jartex sale ---> -=≡Σ(⊃゚∀゚)つ​

hello halfgone i am spunq and i am big fan of everyone xd. my ign on jartex is ImSpunq and my discord is Spunk#2374 hope we can be friends! <3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
halfgone

halfgone

IGN
halfgone
hello halfgone i am spunq and i am big fan of everyone xd. my ign on jartex is ImSpunq and my discord is Spunk#2374 hope we can be friends! <3
Hope to see you around online :D you seemed chill ingame I dont mind being friends :D

_Xim_

IGN
Humorous_XIM
( People stop asking this guy ranks...)
Well, you shouldn't have mentioned that you were giving away ranks randomly to people lol. If you say that then everyone will want a rank. I wasn't being serious that I wanted iron rank lol. I just wanted to prove a point haha
Also wait for christmas when im willing to spend money... im not giving everyone a rank
yeah a rank giveaway would be fun :)(y)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
halfgone

halfgone

IGN
halfgone
Well, you shouldn't have mentioned that you were giving away ranks randomly to people lol. If you say that then everyone will want a rank. I wasn't being serious that I wanted iron rank lol. I just wanted to prove a point haha

yeah a rank giveaway would be fun :)(y)
Im only doing the giveaway when i have money so dont get your hopes up yet xd

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
Welcome to JartexNetwork, and you might also see me around on Prison from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.