Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

U come to think of it. At one point jartex only had around about 500 people online with 2 maps.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
I still remember my first day on jartex, so calm and chill, it was like a whole new experience for me..

I dint log on for a year or 2 then, and oh my god I come back to see 2000 people online, the thought of it just makes some feel happy...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Rasesh

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
how can u mis type a mistake so great. like putting 5 years more? (hes not 15 theres no way)
Ok guy listen up, I ain't tryna fight you, and I don't want to. So please don't because it's a useless fight over nothing, so I'll try to be the bigger man and end this, thanks.

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
Ok guy listen up, I ain't tryna fight you, and I don't want to. So please don't because it's a useless fight over nothing, so I'll try to be the bigger man and end this, thanks.
Nice

good job dude!
fòlfk f kof ko fv fnif fg vf fgffgfggggh

AoQ_thefirst

yeah jartex earned all my respect its a really good cracked server and its community is just awome thanks jartex

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
my man literally took a U turn kinda cool ngl and fuck whoever added that filter

iiFlux

Jartex is one of the best servers globally and that's all because of Owners and Staff Community who helped us out actually so much and did everything for this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.