Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions About /faction fly in Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

_AT_

Minecraft Username:
_AT_

What is the suggestion about?
About /faction fly in Factions

Description:
So, many people don't have /fly, (like me) and can't do any basework, and it's not kinda fair. I mean, this thing is a little bit pay to win (imo), for 25€. What can the server do, is add a command, named /faction fly. With this cmd, players which are in a faction, can use it on their faction claim, and gain access to flying by only typing /f fly OR /faction fly. This will help the server get more competitive, and not that pay to win... That means we all will have a better experience of the gamemode, and you will all be happy, seeing ur server have competition

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The gamemode itself will get more competitive, as i said before.

Extra Information:
/f fly CANNOT be used outside of faction's claims.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_AT_

_AT_

I keep thinking that they try to ignore this :unsure:

_Aegon_VI

+1 It's a very good idea indeed. Members who do the basework have to go up and down multiple times so this command would be very helpful for them

+1, the fly command is very overpowered if you compare it to the non rankers. #MAKEMINECRAFTGREATAGAIN

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
+1 They would really let players with no /fly, fly in their claims.

K

KrakenTV

-1 Whats the point of that? Not that expensive to buy it and thats the purpose of that to have advantages...

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
-1 Whats the point of that? Not that expensive to buy it and thats the purpose of that to have advantages...
It is really expensive, thats the point. Also not every player can purchase from the store as they dont have a paypal account and/or their country doesnt support gift cards.

K

KrakenTV

Then it is kinda useless to players who bought it. Every player have chance to get fly from shop - top voters gift cards, map season rewards, keys.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_AT_

_AT_

Then it is kinda useless to players who bought it. Every player have chance to get fly from shop - top voters gift cards, map season rewards, keys.
First of all, the command is way expensive. I'm not gonna spend so much money for a stupid command. Also, having /fly will let you fly everywhere, even in enemy claims. In addition, your flight wont be disabled if an enemy is near. I think you're basically supporting pay to win, which is the reason the servers suffers from competition.(I mean there are only 3-5 factions fighting for the F-top.

Status
Not open for further replies.