Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions About /faction fly in Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

_AT_

Minecraft Username:
_AT_

What is the suggestion about?
About /faction fly in Factions

Description:
So, many people don't have /fly, (like me) and can't do any basework, and it's not kinda fair. I mean, this thing is a little bit pay to win (imo), for 25€. What can the server do, is add a command, named /faction fly. With this cmd, players which are in a faction, can use it on their faction claim, and gain access to flying by only typing /f fly OR /faction fly. This will help the server get more competitive, and not that pay to win... That means we all will have a better experience of the gamemode, and you will all be happy, seeing ur server have competition

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The gamemode itself will get more competitive, as i said before.

Extra Information:
/f fly CANNOT be used outside of faction's claims.

Schizo17

+1,

Everyone in the fac have chance to do base work

- /f fly For unranked can be used only in your own teritory and will be disabled when enemy is near.

- /fly For the people the bought that command can use that everywhere even theres enemy near.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_AT_

_AT_

+1,

Everyone in the fac have chance to do base work

- /f fly For unranked can be used only in your own teritory and will be disabled when enemy is near.
- /fly For the people the bought that command can use that everywhere even theres enemy near.
Yeah, that's fine, as long as the range of the enemies to disable the flight, must be a logical amount, & not that big..

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
+1
but /fly should still be able to be used in enemy/wilderness claims as it was paid for

Appie112

+1 This would improve the server for a lot. I do think that they should only be allowed to fly in claimed territory from their own faction and that donors can fly every where.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Huge +1 from me. If mex denies this he's literally killing his factions gamemode.

Appie112

It shows how much the no rankers care about gettinf fly. I mean people complaining all the time in game but, doing something about it ? ?? Hell nah

Status
Not open for further replies.