Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Able to see your level in the xp bar

Lionelmine

Donator
Donator
IGN
Lionelmine
Minecraft Username:
Lionelmine​

What is your suggestion's title?
Able to see your level in the xp bar​

Suggestion Details:
Everyone knows that you cant see your level in the xp bar while being in a game Ex. While being in a bedwars game you cant see your level in the xp bar. Why not add your level in the xp bar. Currently there's no use for the xp bar in bedwars.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This wont really help Jartex but This would just be very helpful for bedwars grinders.​

Extra Information:
I'm talking about bedwars only because there is already a use in The bridge and Skywars​

ItzSimoYT

Minecraft Username:
Lionelmine​

What is your suggestion's title?
Able to see your level in the xp bar​

Suggestion Details:
Everyone knows that you cant see your level in the xp bar while being in a game Ex. While being in a bedwars game you cant see your level in the xp bar. Why not add your level in the xp bar. Currently there's no use for the xp bar in bedwars.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This wont really help Jartex but This would just be very helpful for bedwars grinders.​

Extra Information:
I'm talking about bedwars only because there is already a use in The bridge and Skywars​
I approve, however honestly it wouldn't change my life by far, you can just click on the head in the lobby and see what level you are up to with all the other stats as well, you would be comfortable of course

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Lionelmine,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to downvote it due to the following reason(s):

- Absolutely 0 point/reason to add this, especially once you get to a high lvl where it takes decades to level up

Have a good day.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

Hey Lionelmine,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Able to see your level in the xp bar” a
Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• In skywars you cant, because like xp bottles exist.

Goodluck!

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
+1
I really don't mind not having my level shown in game, although I think it would be a good small quality of life improvement for those who like to see the level they reached by griding, because of this I decided to upvote your post.

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Lionelmine​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd