Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Able to see your level in the xp bar

Lionelmine

Donator
Donator
IGN
Lionelmine
Minecraft Username:
Lionelmine​

What is your suggestion's title?
Able to see your level in the xp bar​

Suggestion Details:
Everyone knows that you cant see your level in the xp bar while being in a game Ex. While being in a bedwars game you cant see your level in the xp bar. Why not add your level in the xp bar. Currently there's no use for the xp bar in bedwars.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This wont really help Jartex but This would just be very helpful for bedwars grinders.​

Extra Information:
I'm talking about bedwars only because there is already a use in The bridge and Skywars​

NinetyBac

Donator
Donator
IGN
NinetyBac
Hello

After viewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a
+1

Reason:

It sounds like a good idea, it's nice to see how much you level up in a bedwars game and I hope this gets implemented

Cheers!

gamerboi9100

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lionelmine​

Suggestion Details:
Everyone knows that you cant see your level in the xp bar while being in a game Ex. While being in a bedwars game you cant see your level in the xp bar. Why not add your level in the xp bar. Currently there's no use for the xp bar in bedwars.​

This wont really help Jartex but This would just be very helpful for bedwars grinders.​

Extra Information:
I'm talking about bedwars only because there is already a use in The bridge and Skywars​
Good suggestion, now we can only hope for it to get added

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
+1,amazing suggestion,a neat touch as the xp bar is useless in bw rn

TheTrueNova

+1.

After reading and realising what you meant, I have decided to upvote your suggestion. This would be a small little addition which would help me know exactly how close I am to levelling up.

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
+1,
Let's hope it'll add soon as possible for me it's a very good suggestion idk about the others like developers/owners. By the way if they add it we could easy to check how close to level up "D

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
Lionelmine​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
-1 it isn't a thing due to consistency, we can't show it in sw or tb so we don't show it in bw