Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied TheBridge A simple but risky way to remove hackers (Voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
WalletNotFound

What is the suggestion about?
A simple but risky way to remove hackers (Voting)

Description:
We all know there are a lot of hackers on Jartex, but most get banned and most just use a vpn and come back. There is a risky but good way to kick any hacker or player who is doing something not allowed.
Instead of adding a report command ingame, you could add a /votekick feature that can kick a player on the scene, this feature would be effective in TheBridge because of the large amount of players in one game but can be added to other gamemodes too like Practice, by enough players voting another player off. But in TheBridge, if maybe 90% of the players vote a specific player out with their names written out to check which player voted who.
The reason for showing who a player voted is for reporting someone else for voting a "Legit or Clean" player. This can result maybe in a ban if the player actually does get kicked. This would be a nice feature to add with the amount of hackers in TheBridge but this can apply to all gamemodes.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can help kick hackers more properly from a game.

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hey WalletNotFound WalletNotFound ,
You stated that they should add the feature /votekick.
I personally think that they'll abuse this. Some people might not like a person and start to ask people to votekick them out. It's much more easier to report them (with proof).
https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/gameplay-reports.60/
Friend a staff member and tell them about the situation or party them.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello,

I have seen your suggestion and I have decided to vote with NEUTRAL

Well, this would be abusive and rioting.
[/votekick Player he is hacking] meanwhile he is just trying to play his game. [/votekicking a player out of anger because they lost] and hundred of other reasons people would use it for their own benefit

So I have come to a solution below.

Instead of just kicking him out it should be a command for the AC [anti-cheat] to auto-detect the player and check if he is using any hack clients. (Even, though this could be abused as well) So it could be only used once in a game).

I will keep watching people's opinion and will decide my vote.

Good afternoon,
iSaMeD0OM_

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello,

I have seen your suggestion and I have decided to vote with NEUTRAL

Well, this would be abusive and rioting.
[/votekick Player he is hacking] meanwhile he is just trying to play his game. [/votekicking a player out of anger because they lost] and hundred of other reasons people would use it for their own benefit

So I have come to a solution below.

Instead of just kicking him out it should be a command for the AC [anti-cheat] to auto-detect the player and check if he is using any hack clients. (Even, though this could be abused as well) So it could be only used once in a game).

I will keep watching people's opinion and will decide my vote.

Good afternoon,
iSaMeD0OM_
read pls <3 Also this would be very good :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WalletNotFound
Hey WalletNotFound WalletNotFound ,
You stated that they should add the feature /votekick.
I personally think that they'll abuse this. Some people might not like a person and start to ask people to votekick them out. It's much more easier to report them (with proof).
https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/gameplay-reports.60/
Friend a staff member and tell them about the situation or party them.
Thanks for the advice, I made this post because of the large amount of hackers who use vpn to ban evade. I think this would be a short term solution to most people who hack with vpn, I think if maybe like a huge majority of players in a game (like 27/32 players) would vote it would be good for more competetive games where good players against good players are fighting, a hacker cannot ruin the fun. And if a player votes false, maybe a command like /votekick list where it shows which players voted against another player. And maybe a very limited amount of usage of the command would lower the chances.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
I dont play hypixel so I dodn't know but it is a good idea and also un abusable so 🤷‍♂️
/wdr doesn’t work half the time and as ppl said this command can be abused it’s better of inviting a staff member to party so they can check -1

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
/wdr doesn’t work half the time and as ppl said this command can be abused it’s better of inviting a staff member to party so they can check -1
No who said it has to be /wdr, and besides I already explained that it would be indeed abused by people. However, :200_iq: me (Lol cring sorry xd) though of making it a 1 time command for each game you play and the AC [anticheat] will check the player like I said and everything will be good. Also rioting and abusing the command in the chat will lead into punishment too.

Status
Not open for further replies.