Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A Nub's Prison Story [a.k.a My Prison Story]

So basically im a total nub in Jartex Prison i mind my business try not to to get killed with all these gangs roaming around i watch my back everywhere i go. One day i came upon this dealer hidden within some leaves and he says "unbearable come here i got some unbearable drugs ik u cant resist" i was like "ok" just like that and i buy some drugs, (mind you it's my first day) i had just got off of work from the mines so i had some tokens and some cash. i by some and start working on my cell i buy some dirt and 2 ice blocks. i make my little patch to farm got myself and infinite water source and some buckets to carry water from place to place.The next day, i come back to my little farm to see that i got some opium growing and some cannabis. i go on my daily work shift and get enough money to rank up i do just that got me some more tokens and cash get my rewards from the collector got some good stuff i go back to work on my cell. A week after playing prison i'm like okay i need to try to earn some extra money i have my cell almost fixed up nice and almost tidy and i go to the auction house mind you through this whole week i didn't know any of this stuff i was still learning i sold a pick for 200 million i'm like "oh yeah i getting money" i go to the scoreboard and i see that people got trillions and trillions and some got quads i'm like "i can never get there" 2 weeks later i learned some more stuff and i'm balling in cash i sold a thug kit and some drugs got like 4 trillion and im living my life when i feel like i still dont got enough im in mine U i think or V and i see that i need like 120 trill in total just to get to mine Z i'm like sheesh

If you guys BELIEVE i can do this send me some tips and how i can get more cash btw idk how to use signs to sell things and things like that plz help the nub out
p.s idk why i colored it i was bored lmao

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-11 142502.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-11 142502.png
    511.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2021-02-11 143323.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-11 143323.png
    650.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2021-02-11 144720.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-11 144720.png
    333 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot 2021-02-11 144828.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-11 144828.png
    481.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot 2021-02-11 145851.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-11 145851.png
    431.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2021-02-11 150302.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-11 150302.png
    719.8 KB · Views: 9

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
lol i still dont know how to use signs to sell things if u can help with tht i would greatly appreciate it
then i can get more money possibly
I think this is the one

The_W

Addicted Member
I'm pretty much a nub too, so I'll share some tips I knew.

1. Mine in /pm list > Godfather mine with lowest tax, why mine in low quality mine when there's best mine for public?
2. Don't get scammed, or sell items for too cheap. Try to ask experienced players the real average price, and always look on chat whenever someone buying the items so you can sell for the best price. Also find out the money-token price ratio so you'll know when to trade for money or token. Posting it on Marketplace sub forum also a good idea.
3. Vote daily, look up for beacons the most (right click them quickly), and add Lucky enchant when it's unlocked. And then sell the vote & rare keys, and Lucky Mining Box for the best price.

4. Trading other gamemodes items (mosly vote&rare keys) for money/token in prison. It's very effective if you don't play that other gamemode, but very risky for scamming. To prevent scamming as much as possible: Look for trusted or known or high ranked players if can, trade first in that other gamemode (Avoid Faction as much possible), or post it on Marketplace. If you do get scammed in gamemodes except Prison and Facion, take multiple screenshots showing your conversation, the trade notifications, and the end of conversation either the buyer went offline, ignored you, etc and report it on forums ( You prob can't get the items back, but the scammer will be punished)

5. When selling drugs, make sure you can reach the daily limit in one day. if you can't produce enough to the limit, don't sell it yet and stack it in your storage until you have enough for daily limit. Why? Because you get money/token booster for some mins after selling to daily limit.
6. Also add DrugLord enchant when unlocked, it will increase seed and drug drop rate.
And staying in rank Y-Z might be better than prestiging as the drug sell price is better, but for early prestiges you need P1 P2 or P3 to unlock enchants, upgrades, and drugs.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TheUnBEARable1
I think this is the one
Thanks i really appreciate it to be honest should have looked here for that lmao didn't cross my mind to

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TheUnBEARable1
I'm pretty much a nub too, so I'll share some tips I knew.

1. Mine in /pm list > Godfather mine with lowest tax, why mine in low quality mine when there's best mine for public?
2. Don't get scammed, or sell items for too cheap. Try to ask experienced players the real average price, and always look on chat whenever someone buying the items so you can sell for the best price. Also find out the money-token price ratio so you'll know when to trade for money or token. Posting it on Marketplace sub forum also a good idea.
3. Vote daily, look up for beacons the most (right click them quickly), and add Lucky enchant when it's unlocked. And then sell the vote & rare keys, and Lucky Mining Box for the best price.

4. Trading other gamemodes items (mosly vote&rare keys) for money/token in prison. It's very effective if you don't play that other gamemode, but very risky for scamming. To prevent scamming as much as possible: Look for trusted or known or high ranked players if can, trade first in that other gamemode (Avoid Faction as much possible), or post it on Marketplace. If you do get scammed in gamemodes except Prison and Facion, take multiple screenshots showing your conversation, the trade notifications, and the end of conversation either the buyer went offline, ignored you, etc and report it on forums ( You prob can't get the items back, but the scammer will be punished)

5. When selling drugs, make sure you can reach the daily limit in one day. if you can't produce enough to the limit, don't sell it yet and stack it in your storage until you have enough for daily limit. Why? Because you get money/token booster for some mins after selling to daily limit.
6. Also add DrugLord enchant when unlocked, it will increase seed and drug drop rate.
I really appreciate the tips i didnt know i can do /pm list i will try tht whenever i get back on the server