Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied A new voting system that makes us vote to kick hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

H20z

IGN
H2Oz
Minecraft Username:
H2Oz

What is the suggestion about?
A new voting system that makes us vote to kick hackers

Description:
I played a game before that had a long matches just like the bridge and it had a nice voting system that would let us kick hackers out of the match when enough players vote them out. So i thought that i would suggest adding a voting system to The Bridge which let us play fairly without having to rage quit because of a hacker in the match, maybe let trusted players like top ranks to start the voting process. :)
so to make it clear if there is a hacker in game and it's confirmed by trusted players they can start voting poll to kick the known hacker out of the match. for example if 15 out of the 32 players in match vote for YES then he get kicked out of the match
How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this will help everyone enjoy more friendly matches without bothering admins and mods and maybe it will reduce the amount of hackers in game

Last edited:

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets

Could be easily abused, and I also have this to say:

And there is nothing stopping them from doing it too. Trust isn't something every single player will get. There are some such players that are "trusted" by the admins, they are called staff members. The management barely trusts their own staff team.

Many new players might not even know how to vote or why such an option is appearing.

Then also someone who looks like a cheater to someone else, might not look like a cheater to the "trusted player", then nothing happens to cheater and the player is left under a shadow of favoritism being shown for the player who can start the vote, while this person can't.

If you encounter a cheater just do /staff, see who is online and invite them to your party and they will spectate the cheater and take action.

Inspired by Yuu Yuu

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
I really like the suggestion but it could be easily abused. Doubt there would be any solutions to counter this.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
H20z

H20z

IGN
H2Oz

Could be easily abused, and I also have this to say:

And there is nothing stopping them from doing it too. Trust isn't something every single player will get. There are some such players that are "trusted" by the admins, they are called staff members. The management barely trusts their own staff team.

Many new players might not even know how to vote or why such an option is appearing.

Then also someone who looks like a cheater to someone else, might not look like a cheater to the "trusted player", then nothing happens to cheater and the player is left under a shadow of favoritism being shown for the player who can start the vote, while this person can't.

If you encounter a cheater just do /staff, see who is online and invite them to your party and they will spectate the cheater and take action.

Inspired by Yuu Yuu
All active players in The Bridge mode will agree and they know who's hacking or not.. (such as people braking nexus from far away or going under it to brake it using wall hits , kills wouldn't really matter cuz we have kits like swapper that even pro players fails to rush because of it and many more kits that would help us, but the thing that is out of our hand is when these hackers starts using xray or wall hits, which wouldn't let us defend or attack them ) Clearly banning hackers is not working at all they keep making ults and bypassing the bans so i don't mind if people abuse it sometimes as long as there is no more hackers in a match, do you guys even know what happens now ? Hackers are teaming up... up to 3 hackers in one match :) it is getting really annoying they know that admins and mods or staff can't do anything so at least give the players the power to do something about it and by giving it sometime it might really become a good system that players will use fairly just to kick those annoying kids who hacks and ruin their games.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
My only experience in the bridge was me hitting a guy with a fist, him falling into water, and him calling hacks on me. :)
So I highly doubt that Bridge Players can identify a hacker, at least 90% of them

Citan

Addicted Member
My only experience in the bridge was me hitting a guy with a fist, him falling into water, and him calling hacks on me. :)
So I highly doubt that Bridge Players can identify a hacker, at least 90% of them
well 90% of tb players are trash

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
H20z

H20z

IGN
H2Oz
Now it's clear that most of those who left a comment here do no even play The Bridge :I

Mixu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mixu_Gamer
there will be like 100 reports for lb players for no reason -1

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Now it's clear that most of those who left a comment here do no even play The Bridge :I
Its not the fact that people are good at identifying hackers or not. Its the simple fact that it can be abused.

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
Minecraft Username:
H2Oz

What is the suggestion about?
A new voting system that makes us vote to kick hackers

Description:
I played a game before that had a long matches just like the bridge and it had a nice voting system that would let us kick hackers out of the match when enough players vote them out. So i thought that i would suggest adding a voting system to The Bridge which let us play fairly without having to rage quit because of a hacker in the match, maybe let trusted players like top ranks to start the voting process. :)
so to make it clear if there is a hacker in game and it's confirmed by trusted players they can start voting poll to kick the known hacker out of the match. for example if 15 out of the 32 players in match vote for YES then he get kicked out of the match
How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this will help everyone enjoy more friendly matches without bothering admins and mods and maybe it will reduce the amount of hackers in game
Do you know jartexnetwork is a Minecraft server not among us

Status
Not open for further replies.