Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied A new voting system that makes us vote to kick hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

H20z

IGN
H2Oz
Minecraft Username:
H2Oz

What is the suggestion about?
A new voting system that makes us vote to kick hackers

Description:
I played a game before that had a long matches just like the bridge and it had a nice voting system that would let us kick hackers out of the match when enough players vote them out. So i thought that i would suggest adding a voting system to The Bridge which let us play fairly without having to rage quit because of a hacker in the match, maybe let trusted players like top ranks to start the voting process. :)
so to make it clear if there is a hacker in game and it's confirmed by trusted players they can start voting poll to kick the known hacker out of the match. for example if 15 out of the 32 players in match vote for YES then he get kicked out of the match
How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this will help everyone enjoy more friendly matches without bothering admins and mods and maybe it will reduce the amount of hackers in game

Last edited:

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
I played a game before that had a long matches just like the bridge
what bro I can't understand your suggestion, all I know is it's something related to hackers and so I downvote it.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
thanks for your support :) you seem to really like hackers and enjoy playing with them
according to you if i downvote your or anyones suggestion relating to hackers that means i like them?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
H20z

H20z

IGN
H2Oz

what bro I can't understand your suggestion, all I know is it's something related to hackers and so I downvote it.
so do you want me to code it for you so you can understand it ?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
H20z

H20z

IGN
H2Oz
according to you if i downvote your or anyones suggestion relating to hackers that means i like them?
i am not referring to you downvoting am referring to you saying i should not suggests something that would help us have clean match

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
H20z

H20z

IGN
H2Oz
Yeh, that's a reason he has GR.

No.
so to make it clear if there is a hacker in game and it's confirmed by trusted players they can start voting voting poll to kick the known hacker out of the match. for example if 15 out of the 32 players in match vote for YES then he get kicked out of the match

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
thanks for your support :) you seem to really like hackers and enjoy playing with them
It is just too faulty. You could have a really good player in your team, and all the players of the other team could vote the player out and the other team has a higher chance of winning. Lmk if you have an argument to counter this

Status
Not open for further replies.