Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A jartexnetwork combotage

D

Deleted member 143524

(The Music in this video is more toward a mature audience, if your very young, please know that this song may not be appropriate to you, I apologize for the music, it's just the type of music I like.)

(ignore the title I'm aware there are players better than me on jartex, I also hope I'm not breaking rules if the video includes clips on pika network, I don't think it breaks the rules as they are owned by the same people, however if I am, I apologize!) Anyway, this is basically just a combotage on Jartex network practice! I Hope you enjoy! Please let me know what you think!

View: https://youtu.be/pslpD4Dnya4

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
Your texture pack choosing is very, very, very disturbing.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

Deleted member 143524

Your texture pack choosing is very, very, very disturbing.
haha sorry bro, I just like the red one the best, and its the one I play the best with, I do have many other texture packs though, Sorry my texture pack scared you xD

beriz

(The Music in this video is more toward a mature audience, if your very young, please know that this song may not be appropriate to you, I apologize for the music, it's just the type of music I like.)

(ignore the title I'm aware there are players better than me on jartex, I also hope I'm not breaking rules if the video includes clips on pika network, I don't think it breaks the rules as they are owned by the same people, however if I am, I apologize!) Anyway, this is basically just a combotage on Jartex network practice! I Hope you enjoy! Please let me know what you think!

View: https://youtu.be/pslpD4Dnya4
I dont like the song but nice fights👍