Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

8 cps

ToxicCruel

IGN
Tuhid123
hello i have a dumb question but is 8 cps enough to be a good pvper and get combos just reply with yes or no

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
hello i have a dumb question but is 8 cps enough to be a good pvper and get combos just reply with yes or no
depends on your definition of good, you aren't going to become one of the best with 8cps, but it's enough for bedwars
yes same i also get insane comboes and take low kb but i tried butterfly clicking cand i can tell its much more better but hit registration is kinda messed up it feels like kill aura since i hit and they move and im facing another direction somehow i hit them
hit reg is fucked for 8 and 13 cps.
also butterflying won't let you hit players if you arent looking at them, if thats happening then you're cheating
vishy trash
I can confirm that 8 Cps is enough to end best of the best pvpers if you just know how to aim/move/starfe

However, over 10 Cps could be the best overall. Keep in mind that you might trigger the anticheat alot if you go over 10 cps and the killaura check will be ur friend so just keep 8 Cps and practice.
i can deny this. you aren't going to become one of the best with 8cps. the best pvpers are the best at having good cps, aiming, and strafing, not just one of those. you need all 3 to become one of the best.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
depends on your definition of good, you aren't going to become one of the best with 8cps, but it's enough for bedwars

also butterflying won't let you hit players if you arent looking at them, if thats happening then you're cheating

vishy trash

i can deny this. you aren't going to become one of the best with 8cps. the best pvpers are the best at having good cps, aiming, and strafing, not just one of those. you need all 3 to become one of the best.
If you actually saying that, go 1v1 with some god pvper like Bout who clicks 7 Cps and beat almost everyone.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
If you actually saying that, go 1v1 with some god pvper like Bout who clicks 7 Cps and beat almost everyone.
sure, who? name someone thats a 7cps pvper, i'm not a good pvper but im confident in beating most people with 6-7 cps

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
sure, who? name someone thats a 7cps pvper, i'm not a good pvper but im confident in beating most people with 6-7 cps
He is talking about Boutt Boutt I think

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
His name is Bout2FuqUup good luck not getting 20 potted

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
His name is Bout2FuqUup good luck not getting 20 potted
k ill duel him if i see him but if he's as good as you say he'll agree higher cps helps, also check out intels vid on how does cps affect pvp

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
k ill duel him if i see him but if he's as good as you say he'll agree higher cps helps, also check out intels vid on how does cps affect pvp
I know intels since a year lol. Just if u see him duel him and take a look at his CPS

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ToxicCruel

ToxicCruel

IGN
Tuhid123

vishy trash

long post but the butterfly effect while not looking at someone and hitting them happens to many of my friends and they are all legit

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
yes you can become a GOAT player with low cps, I personally have low cps but abuse kb so bad