Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

8 cps

ToxicCruel

IGN
Tuhid123
hello i have a dumb question but is 8 cps enough to be a good pvper and get combos just reply with yes or no

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
hello i have a dumb question but is 8 cps enough to be a good pvper and get combos just reply with yes or no
Listen up I have 6 cps and I can get combos quite easily, but thats in normal fights, but in the combo ppvp mode I will do horrible due to my bad cps. If you have bad cps just learn to take less kb and inflict more kb - basically w tapping and blockhitting.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ToxicCruel

ToxicCruel

IGN
Tuhid123
Listen up I have 6 cps and I can get combos quite easily, but thats in normal fights, but in the combo ppvp mode I will do horrible due to my bad cps. If you have bad cps just learn to take less kb and inflict more kb - basically w tapping and blockhitting.
yes same i also get insane comboes and take low kb but i tried butterfly clicking cand i can tell its much more better but hit registration is kinda messed up it feels like kill aura since i hit and they move and im facing another direction somehow i hit them

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
yes same i also get insane comboes and take low kb but i tried butterfly clicking cand i can tell its much more better but hit registration is kinda messed up it feels like kill aura since i hit and they move and im facing another direction somehow i hit them
I cant aim with any other method other than normal clicking so yea...

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Huh, in PvP, CPS and Aim matters. Maybe Ping too.!
I get 8 when normal and 13 when Butterfly, and I use normal click for PvP cz it gives better aim!

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I can confirm that 8 Cps is enough to end best of the best pvpers if you just know how to aim/move/starfe

However, over 10 Cps could be the best overall. Keep in mind that you might trigger the anticheat alot if you go over 10 cps and the killaura check will be ur friend so just keep 8 Cps and practice.