Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

30 CPS Kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everybody,

For those who don't know me, I am Adarsh999 I play Bedwars and the bridge all the time and I am a godbridger too.
I am getting this issue since a few days that I am getting kicked if I go more than 30 cps or constant 30 cps.
I use drag clicking for godbridging and everything was fine but since 5-6 days I am getting kicked whenever I am godbridging.
Whats the cps limit and if its there then why I wasn't getting kicked earlier??

Hope you have a Great Day,
This is Adarsh999 signing out :)

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
We highly discourage using methods which give you high cps, it can get you kicked or even banned.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D
But.....why is that getting discouraged?? I choosed Jartex just because I was able to play without any issues or lag but now its taking away my trust

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
But.....why is that getting discouraged?? I choosed Jartex just because I was able to play without any issues or lag but now its taking away my trust
To find autoclickers? If a staff sees you click 30 cps he might ban you

FayeWasTaken

Donator
Donator
IGN
FayeWasTaken
i think jartex anti cheat bans players that get above 20 cps for long time
i suggest using cps limiter so you dont risk getting banned,put it on 18cps
Sincerely, Radicali

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Cps cap is 20 on Jartex. Don't exceed 20 cps that's it, also to prove your godbridging is legit, you could post a video here.

why get kicked cuz of 30 cps unless it doesn't decrease at all. I am a god Bridger too with 45 cps but since i drag click, my cps lowers at times making it believable that i am not using an auto clicker or a cps increasing mod

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D
I want to say one simple thing I am 100% legit god bridger with no autoclicker and about to send a video.My pc can't even record among us
I hardly get 45 fps with my potato pc so I can't send a video
1628098500617.png

_crudekiller_

Addicted Member
Donator
I want to say one simple thing I am 100% legit god bridger with no autoclicker and about to send a video.My pc can't even record among us
I hardly get 45 fps with my potato pc so I can't send a video
View attachment 16627
No one said you are cheating, we just recommend you not to excide 20 cps because you are getting a lot of notifications in the logs and you are getting kicked for client modifications. Even though, if you try and send a video here nothing is going to change with the anticheat, if you get more than 20 cps you will still have problems. The video is only going to help as proof if you get banned in the future.
Hope you understand!

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I dont know from where you guys are finding out that 20cps is the cap. Its not the cap. I know players like Aq_h, Nirahz, Sweazi who click higher and not get kicked, who told you 20 was the limit??

Status
Not open for further replies.