Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

2x2 Cactus Farm, Is it worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parzival

I just made a 2x2 chunk base. Currently its empty other than a small collection system. I'm looking at cactus farms online and most of them are not viable here in Jartex so i wanted to ask can you guys give me a schem for a 2x2 cac farm and also is it worth it to even build a cac farm here?
Thanks in advance.

K3dzi0r

cactus farms are not working as good as they were on the begining of the season.
before they were efficient as hell and were able to make millions of value a day
not so long ago voodoo screwed something up and it stopped making as much cactus as before
but go ahead! try to make one! if you need any extra money source 2x2 cactus farm is not too bad of an idea.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
cactus farms are not working as good as they were on the begining of the season.
before they were efficient as hell and were able to make millions of value a day
not so long ago voodoo screwed something up and it stopped making as much cactus as before
but go ahead! try to make one! if you need any extra money source 2x2 cactus farm is not too bad of an idea.
ur talking bull crap, cactus farms do work XD

K3dzi0r

yes it is worth a lot, a fully done 2x2 chunk cactus farm from bedrock to skylimit can make up to 10million a day
if you afk it properly
oh ye it is? go ahead make one and we will see you making 100k/day XD

Status
Not open for further replies.