BTW I watched all of ur DayZ series well not exactly all of them , but I enjoyed watching it and the one when u put ur mic very close to ur keyboard lel I can barely hear u but I enjoyed it.
BTW I watched all of ur DayZ series well not exactly all of them , but I enjoyed watching it and the one when u put ur mic very close to ur keyboard lel I can barely hear u but I enjoyed it.
LOLOLOL that was my first ever voice reccording, and I didint have a mic stand, i would private it, but it shows how far I’ve come since then, thanks for watching them!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.