Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Zombifying Villagers disabled?

DarioHR

The difficulty on the server is set to normal which means that 50% of the time a villager will get converted into a zombie and 50% of the time the villager would die. I tried to convert 7 villagers into zombies but they all died. If zombifying isn't disabled, there would be less than 1% chance that 7 villagers died in a row instead of getting converted. So before I waste more villagers, I wanted to make sure if zombifying is disabled or not?

Quwony

Donator
Donator
IGN
Queen_Wolf_07 , Quwony
The difficulty on the server is set to normal which means that 50% of the time a villager will get converted into a zombie and 50% of the time the villager would die. I tried to convert 7 villagers into zombies but they all died. If zombifying isn't disabled, there would be less than 1% chance that 7 villagers died in a row instead of getting converted. So before I waste more villagers, I wanted to make sure if zombifying is disabled or not?
When I used to play survival, its enabled. My friends even get sharp4 or prot4, I think, for just 1 emerald. I don't play anymore so I'm not 100% sure if they disabled it.

Str122

Donator
Donator
IGN
Str122
As far as I know (though my experience), if you try making a villager->a zombie villagerz, it won't work. However, if you find a zombie villager (that the server has generated), you can treat him.
Hope I helped.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
i would suggest finding zombified villagers in shafts cus the spawn chances there is more