Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Zombie spawners

Kyoro

Minecraft Username:
Kyoro

What is the suggestion about?
Zombie spawners

Description:
Hi mods, I was wondering if you guys could remove BABY ZOMBIES? It's because when everyone's grinding zombies, the zombies always escaped from the grinder because of the baby zombies. When attacked, it turned into baby zombies and when we killed the baby zombies, the normal zombies got stucked in the wall or it will fall out of the grinder. So, please mod fix this it is annoying for the owners and the players.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It could let more players in skyblock have more different varieties of spawners to grind. For example Zombie, most people don't use zombie because of the baby zombie problem. So, i hope it will help jartex skyblock a lot

Extra Information:
SAME TO SBF

Flexier

Donator
Donator
It's an easy fix, place down strength beacon or grind while having strength potion active. Another fix is, having a sharp 5 and fire aspect 2 sword.

I'll stay neutral until what people thinks about this.

Spooted

IGN
Spooted
It's an easy fix, place down strength beacon or grind while having strength potion active. Another fix is, having a sharp 5 and fire aspect 2 sword.

I'll stay neutral until what people thinks about this.
Baby zombie pig man spawns have nothing to do with not killing the zombie pig mans in one hit. When you kill a zombie pig man, there is a chance of the next one spawning either in regular form or in baby form.

+1. Grinding zombie pigmans can be annoying when you have a stack of 2500 then it gets stuck in a wall and suffocates and you lose all of your afk progress.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Kyoro,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0