Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Zombie pigman farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabplayz

How to make zombie pigman farm in sbd. Like they do not take damage fron either lava or water so how to kill them automatically?
I am new in sbd so be kind the forgive me if I asked any silly questions.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
jabplayz

jabplayz

Sorry, tried to find a decent video for this but i cant. I would recommend a 9x9 hopper base and 32 blocks high, Spawner merged in the centre, so the dimensions would be 11x11x32 all together, you would need 81 hoppers just for the base, but it will pay off, any smaller and you may lose efficiency with spawning as the spawning capabillity's of a spawner is 9x9x9 blocks, in that area the mob can spawn, any shorter it will lose efficiency. Hope it helps! As i am a skyblock pro so this may vary/server.
It helped me a lot. Thanks.

Mushroom

Mobs on jartex don't move, so you can simply channel them into a 2 block deep water pit and they'll drown

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
jabplayz

jabplayz

Mobs on jartex don't move, so you can simply channel them into a 2 block deep water pit and they'll drown
Even If I make a 2 block deep water pit arent zombie pigman supposed to be floating on water?Do they float on water!?:O

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
Even If I make a 2 block deep water pit arent zombie pigman supposed to be floating on water?Do they float on water!?:O

You got it ? Mobs on jartex are dead. They down move, they dont float, they dont attack, they do nothing.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
jabplayz

jabplayz

You got it ? Mobs on jartex are dead. They down move, they dont float, they dont attack, they do nothing.
Oh, now i got it. Thanks a lot both to Mushroom and Monstererza. Your posts were the most useful here. Thanks a lot.

nikedaboss

Idk if they still float or not, but I used to put signs right on top of the start of the falling pit where the water is, so they dont float back up .-.
as simple as that, usually worked. idk about now though

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
jabplayz

jabplayz

Idk if they still float or not, but I used to put signs right on top of the start of the falling pit where the water is, so they dont float back up .-.
as simple as that, usually worked. idk about now though
I think all entities can pass through signs so sighs alone shoulnt have been able to block mobs from coming back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.