Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Zombie pigman farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabplayz

How to make zombie pigman farm in sbd. Like they do not take damage fron either lava or water so how to kill them automatically?
I am new in sbd so be kind the forgive me if I asked any silly questions.

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
What i always do if i dont know what to do i watch youtube vids, I hope that this will help you:
I didnt watch the video so i dont know what kind of farm it is, if this isnt the right one for you try to look on youtube yourself. But i think it always has something to do with fall damage.
~ Tom//DoritoKiip

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
jabplayz

jabplayz

I watched that vid too. I should have been more specified in this matter. I wanted any other way except fall damage.

Ohnk

Haven't seen much yt vids abt this topic bt all i had seen was related to fall damage. I think theres no other way.

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
Just a quick head up. Mobs doesnt matter if spawners or natural ones don't move. Any natural farm is useless.

muximus59

Watch a video on youtube, or just make a simple fall damage grinder thats atleast 32 blocks tall to make sure the mob dies on death, thats the simplest way i do it.

muximus59

Sorry, tried to find a decent video for this but i cant. I would recommend a 9x9 hopper base and 32 blocks high, Spawner merged in the centre, so the dimensions would be 11x11x32 all together, you would need 81 hoppers just for the base, but it will pay off, any smaller and you may lose efficiency with spawning as the spawning capabillity's of a spawner is 9x9x9 blocks, in that area the mob can spawn, any shorter it will lose efficiency. Hope it helps! As i am a skyblock pro so this may vary/server.

Status
Not open for further replies.