Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global zombie apocolypse RPG game

mcdebanjan

Minecraft Username:
mcdebanjan​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
new game mode idea​

What is your suggestion's title?
zombie apocolypse RPG game​

Suggestion Details:
Jartex can be the first in the world to add an rpg-type zombie apocoplyse , the new game mode will have diffrent factions that you can join and also to mention that the factions are against each other, abandoned cities that are now over running with zombies , scavange for resources , build an base of your own , events
when done joining an faction , you can do diffrent tasks for them to get money in which you can buy goodies from the faction trading hall
diffrent tasks you can do including: brining them resources, providing them with food , attack the other factions, farm crops in the underground green house , provide them with fuel for their generators which is powering their base
with the money you obtained you can buy goodies from the faction trading hall such as , weapons,food,armour,tools
(diffrent faction trading halls have diffrent items)
resources you can scavange are , metal scraps, mechanical parts , plastic(for making the fuel for the generator) crop seeds , canned food, raw meterial ( you can find these in the abandoned city buildings and custom structers)
events such as: blood moon , zombie hord , supply crate drop.

this is all i am suggesting as i care for this community, i really do and i want to make them happy​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
adding this rpg style zombie apocoplyse to jartex can make jartex the first in the world to make an cracked rpg style zombie apocoplyse , this can also help in jartex making more income which=better server which also = better quality games​

Extra Information:
this can make an new fun and refreshing exprience for every player out there​

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

Hey mcdebanjan,

I decided to give your Suggestion “[new game mode idea] zombie apocolypse RPG game” a
Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• Would be a brutal gamemode for jartex.

Goodluck!