Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Your Opinion?

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Hello JartexNetwork Members, How are you guys? how is the server doing with you? Hope everyone having a good day while playing on the beloved Jartex.

Moving on,I know it's only been an hour or 2 but I wanted to ask an important question about a Game-mode on the server, aka Factions: How is the new reset and what do you think about the new feathers? How is the new spawn? and overall the factions community itself? hope everything doing just fine. I personally loved the new /f who ( Name ) and it really make it easy to know a player's factions as it stays still on your screen, Not like last map where you worry about the chat going up while you still didn't catch up on the members online. Anyway, I am here to assist you to what ever you guys need or ask, I will always reply to your questions and requests. Anything you guys need dm me here on in discord: FutureBlank#4903

~ Have a Good Evening! <3

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Sure, the thing it is like always Jihad top 1 hakim251 hakim251 following and other p2w factions fight for top 3 and in the end, a small faction of new ppl win top 3 Xd.

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
hello.. I'm not a faction player but overall I think Faction is improving by time đź‘€