Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

You ever realized that jartex has been growing even moree

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
I mean, look at this

1603902502117.png

I'm pretty much happy about the server. some months ago it couldn't even reach about 1.5k And now look at it.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
THANK YOU that's literally all I wanted to know. But if yall are gonna keep treating him the way yall do now, Then that'll be a problem. its like yall don't know how to clear up beef. do you guys really think treating them the way yall do now is gonna stop him from continuing what he does? I suggest being nicer and stop treating him like dogshit. Idgaf WHAT he did in the past. nobody deserves to get such backlash. Think about it, if you were in his shoes how would you feel. This is not directed at you vortex, but this is to those who just LOVE to create conflict with this person instead of just ignoring them and leaving them alone.
Thanks man I really appreciate that

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Bro, You're a cool dude, I've seen you on the server, I've spoken to you, I've even played against you, and you're pretty good. I may not be on the Jartex discord general often but from what I hear you're being pretty toxic and this is why they're treating you like this. true or not this all can stop if you give a proper apology and be way more positive. I'm not attacking you or anything, I'm just talking from my personal experience. I don't want to see any trash comments towards you so please try harder to be more positive when it comes to players in the community. I have your back even if people hate on me too. (y)
Yeah I understand everything. Everyone thinks I'm annoying I even heard from PGU that staff thinks I'm an annoying fuck. I'm just trying to be a bit funny ( or as Xplode Xplode says - Comedian) I really don't have anything against anybody I just hate how they want to piss me off and disrespect me.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Yeah I understand everything. Everyone thinks I'm annoying I even heard from PGU that staff thinks I'm an annoying fuck. I'm just trying to be a bit funny ( or as Xplode Xplode says - Comedian) I really don't have anything against anybody I just hate how they want to piss me off and disrespect me.
Well maybe it’s time for u to apologize

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
THANK YOU that's literally all I wanted to know. But if yall are gonna keep treating him the way yall do now, Then that'll be a problem. its like yall don't know how to clear up beef. do you guys really think treating them the way yall do now is gonna stop him from continuing what he does? I suggest being nicer and stop treating him like dogshit. Idgaf WHAT he did in the past. nobody deserves to get such backlash. Think about it, if you were in his shoes how would you feel. This is not directed at you vortex, but this is to those who just LOVE to create conflict with this person instead of just ignoring them and leaving them alone.
I’m not treating him bad but ok