Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

YesAyanOo's Thread

YesAyanOo

i am saying to anyone i am banned for permanently reson used [SURV]killuara but i dont use it
please infrom to anyone unban me

YesAyanOo,Capture.PNG

Faz_DLB

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Thanks for support I appeal 2 times and get denied how I got accepted in appeal?
Hello YesAyanOo,

Please feel free to Appeal Here and choose the appropriate topic for the appeal according to the type of punishment you were given, be descriptive, and show that you are worthy of getting your punishment lifted. If you have already appealed, make sure to take a look at the reason your appeal was denied, and make sure to emphasize on that point in your next appeal.

If you are unsure of how to structure your appeal, feel free to check out This Post as a guideline on how you can make a proper appeal.

For your reference, here is the link to JartexNetwork's server rules ➟ JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect the server rules.

Warm Regards,
~ Faz_DLB

Hello YesAyano0

I too have been banned for hacks but got an appeal which got accepted
I made 2 appeals and in the first one I lied and it got denied
But in the second appeal I did not lie at all and spoke truthfully and it did get accepted if u want you can send a recording of u deleting it and swear it that u will never use it u might get it accepted
Even though u are my brutal enemy because u are annoying 🙄
I'm happy to help you
If you can dm me a screen shot of your appeals I could be a better help
Also don't use hacks and be a better player off them
ALSOdont message on forums with a font /style

With Regards
~MinusDareDuanAlt♧