Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

xvzx's introduction

xvzx

Donator
Donator
IGN
xvzx
Hello everyone, xvzx a.k.a Dex, it's nice to make this introduction, introduce myself to the community.

Me, myself and I
Well, I'm not too sure if many people know me, I haven't been really active for the close to 2 years I have been on the community, since I have taken a huge break, generally switching to other games, and quitting Minecraft altogether. Since it's summer right now (atleast of the writing of this introduction), I have come back to the community, and in general - Minecraft. I need to tell about myself as well, this isn't all about the server is it now? Well, my friends call me Dex in real life too!, I won't be telling my actual name due to privacy concerns, I'm a shy person, not really talking much. I am 15 years old, turned 15 in April. I'm trying to combat my shyness, be more open about myself, try to think of new things to do, to achieve. I guess that's it for this part.

What to write here? My goals? My achievements? I don't know. But I'll write them anyway.
What I'm trying to achieve at the moment, is something to do in summer, that's why I came here. What is my goal? I don't have an exact goal yet, maybe it's becoming staff, maybe it's getting better at PvP, maybe it's something else. I don't know either. Am I meant to write something else here? I doubt, that's all I really wanted to say in this sub-topic... I may add something else later.

I believe this is all I wanted to say for now, I might add stuff later.
Good luck.

Last edited:

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Hello xvzx, Wellcome.., after long time you have come, hope you enjoy in Jartexnetwork!!

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Welcome back to JartexNetwork, nice to meet you!

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Welcome back xvzx ! I hope you have a great journey finding your goals.