404_NOT_FOUND Addicted Member Typer Joined September 18, 2021 Messages 459 Points 86 Age 26 IGN ahavaHD October 12, 2021 #1 Can someone will explain me what is this hErE
_Nathan_ Donator Donator Approved Active Reporter Bug Finder I Typer II Joined June 28, 2020 Messages 835 Points 101 Age 20 IGN Nathan_benedict October 12, 2021 #2 What when i click link it says its a ban but when I go to punishments abd search his name that ban isnt here https://jartexnetwork.com/bans/search/Alex_42069/?filter=bans Plus all the band are from roda and chocz that's sus
What when i click link it says its a ban but when I go to punishments abd search his name that ban isnt here https://jartexnetwork.com/bans/search/Alex_42069/?filter=bans Plus all the band are from roda and chocz that's sus
not_Nuggets Addicted Member Banned Donator Famous Great Reporter Admired Engaged Typer Joined August 14, 2020 Messages 2,104 Points 249 Age 20 IGN not_Nuggets October 12, 2021 #3 Alex_42069, also known as Swag Man, is currently blacklisted for just being an overall a**hole