Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

WTF Jartex

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMZR

2019-01-26_20.09.59.png2019-01-26_20.09.59.png2019-01-26_20.10.03.pngas u can clearly see bedwars has alot more players than kitpvp
coz lets be honest why would u play the game anyway BUT
2019-01-26_20.10.10.png2019-01-26_20.10.29.png staffs and helpers decide to stay on kitpvp BTW kitpvp has a small map 1 staff is more than enough to see and ban hackers
i mean cmon be more attention to ur most played gamemode server

AND i dont care if they like playing kitpvp or not ur a staff do ur job .
huff u see little things like this rly annoy me coz if am playing bedwars and a hacker shows up am too lazy to recored coz i know they have hacked client minecraft
which means they can make infinte amount of account no problem the only way is the IP BAN that will make number of hacker reduce even if they used IP changer
it will be less effective every time when they get ban . JUST PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THE DAMN BEDWARS MODE

note : if u ignored this it proves my point

PlutoFTW

Sorry for the late response probably shouldn't even revive this thread, but I wanted to solve your problem and look into it even further.
As an ex-staff who can relate to this, I know it sometimes can be tough when you face hackers and there is no staff there to ban them. This said, we always tend to let the community know that they can help the staff in doing their job. There are many things you can do, such as recording hackers in gamemodes, watching the chat for inappropriate messages etc...

As for the screenshots you provided, I can relate your problem. Therefore I know how it feels, but you have to know staff aren't robots + being on bedwars for 24/7 looking for hackers just seems tiring. For your information trials and helpers can't perm-ip ban players, therefore limiting the staff amount. As for why they were on kitpvp, it was probably because they wanted some rest -- being on a server watching chat and accepting messages for help from other players is easier than looking for hackers on bedwars.

If you want to further help the staff team, click HERE to report rulebreakers in the specific threads.

Have a good day.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AMZR

AMZR

Sorry for the late response probably shouldn't even revive this thread, but I wanted to solve your problem and look into it even further.
As an ex-staff who can relate to this, I know it sometimes can be tough when you face hackers and there is no staff there to ban them. This said, we always tend to let the community know that they can help the staff in doing their job. There are many things you can do, such as recording hackers in gamemodes, watching the chat for inappropriate messages etc...

As for the screenshots you provided, I can relate your problem. Therefore I know how it feels, but you have to know staff aren't robots + being on bedwars for 24/7 looking for hackers just seems tiring. For your information trials and helpers can't perm-ip ban players, therefore limiting the staff amount. As for why they were on kitpvp, it was probably because they wanted some rest -- being on a server watching chat and accepting messages for help from other players is easier than looking for hackers on bedwars.

If you want to further help the staff team, click HERE to report rulebreakers in the specific threads.

Have a good day.
..... that didnt fix sht
there is still hackers going around admins showed at least show some care to the most played gamemode bedwars
if u went to home page look at how many updates skyblock faction and prison get
those games are ret no one cares about them while bedwars doesnt have a single update yet
and 60 % of the server plays the game if not more

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Staff Team works so hard for the server. You should appreciate their job. You know we can't catch all the hackers in a game since the game lasts a few minutes and then it ends small amount of time. We catch an extremely amount of hackers everyday if we miss any hacker you guys can also help us. Moreover, we don't have only this. Catching and recording hackers, at the same time we have plenty of things to handle and to do in our jobs. Your help would be appreciated! Have a nice day!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AMZR

AMZR

Staff Team works so hard for the server. You should appreciate their job. You know we can't catch all the hackers in a game since the game lasts a few minutes and then it ends small amount of time. We catch an extremely amount of hackers everyday if we miss any hacker you guys can also help us. Moreover, we don't have only this. Catching and recording hackers, at the same time we have plenty of things to handle and to do in our jobs. Your help would be appreciated! Have a nice day!
welp yeah u work hard and all but i mean the problem is not only finding hackers and banning them coz
1 hacker can make millions of new account everytime he gets banned
my idea was if u caught a hacker try ip ban for some time this way even if he made a new account he will be still banned

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
fast explenation

hacker hacks ----------------------> hacker gets ip banned (its harder to get diffrent ip everytime and sometimes its laggy and annoying) ---------------> amount of hackers at least reduce

k cool ?

YoloR.I.P

The staff are doing everything they can, if they don't respond message them on discord. If that doesn't work use a recording system and record the footage and send it to a staff.
Enjoy the rest of your day. :)

PlayaPanda

Buddy. Staff here work hard. It is very hard to understand your poor grammar, so let me see if I can help you. Staff can not be in every server at once. This is why there is something very special for you and me to do our part in keeping Jartex a secure and anti-hack environment. It’s called a “Report a Player Form”. These forms make it to where people like you and I can report a player when a staff is busy with other things! Now, I know what your thinking. “Staff can play bedwars all day and I can be lazy and not report”, well, staff are incredibly busy with player reports, player questions, hackers, and in-game chat. Staff can not be playing bedwars while they are working with other players. So please, do your part, and report rule breakers while the staff better the server. We appreciate your intrest and support to Jartex! Talk to you soo.

Kind Regards, PlayaPanda

Status
Not open for further replies.