Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames /ws or /Winstreak command

Dragonplayer25

Donator
Donator
IGN
Dragonplayer25
Minecraft Username:
Dragonplayer25​

What is your suggestion's title?
/ws or /Winstreak command​

Suggestion Details:
/ws or /Winstreak command is very useful for leaderboard players that are grinding for a win streak to know what win streak ur on without going to lobby again and again.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This could save time for players and save players to not go to the laggy lobby again and again.​

Extra Information:
Thx :D

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
I decided to downvote it because for decent players your win streak probably won't be too high to count, second I think going in lobby to look at your stats doesn't take so much time.

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Some people wants to forget their win streak and come back and see whoh! That's a lot of wins.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
+1, i asked for it to show your winstreak in the win message but stupxd stupxd ignored me :(

I decided to downvote it because for decent players your win streak probably won't be too high to count, second I think going in lobby to look at your stats doesn't take so much time.
addressing your point, any half decent quads party can get a 50+ ws, easily "too high to count" (because there isn't a reason to count), i regularly play stupid on 50+ doubles winstreaks cause i forget i have them

Some people wants to forget their win streak and come back and see whoh! That's a lot of wins.
you literally just contradicted your previous point that winstreaks aren't too high to count, but okay, then, just don't use the suggested command?

aayush1_yt

Donator
Donator
IGN
aayush1_YT
+1, i asked for it to show your winstreak in the win message but stupxd stupxd ignored me :(

addressing your point, any half decent quads party can get a 50+ ws, easily "too high to count" (because there isn't a reason to count), i regularly play stupid on 50+ doubles winstreaks cause i forget i have them

you literally just contradicted your previous point that winstreaks aren't too high to count, but okay, then, just don't use the suggested command?
Miss abbe tweach me how to get hiigh winsteark pwease
Help your fan out!

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Miss abbe tweach me how to get hiigh winsteark pwease
Help your fan out!
my personal strategy involves not losing, if you want to get a ws while losing maybe ask hakim251 hakim251 for tips

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
my personal strategy involves not losing, if you want to get a ws while losing maybe ask hakim251 hakim251 for tips
My personal strategy involves playing with a girl who is a man. They and I both cheat.

Minecraft Username:
Dragonplayer25​

Suggestion Details:
/ws or /Winstreak command is very useful for leaderboard players that are grinding for a win streak to know what win streak ur on without going to lobby again and again.​

This could save time for players and save players to not go to the laggy lobby again and again.​

Extra Information:
+1 I totally agree the leaderboard players Must be too tired to get back in the lobby to check the ws in fact their eyes might be too drowned to even recognize mere floating numbers so yes this should be implemented as soon as possible

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Minecraft Username:
Dragonplayer25​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
queuing and leaving for the lobby takes the same amount of time and its a very unnecessary command for others as they can move their fingertips to go in the lobby and see it by themself so -1