Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Wrongfully muted :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was I muted when i literally joined?! All i said was "hi" and there are other people spamming and i said "spam" then i got muted for a full day, whyyyyy :( Please unmute because i havent done anything wrong. I think the mod who muted me is being a troll or maybe he is just really rude!!

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
I'm not trying to mini-mod or anything BUT. You said in chat spam, this means you are encouraging spammers. The moderator is jat doing their job.

~Requesting Lock

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
J
I'm not trying to mini-mod or anything BUT. You said in chat spam, this means you are encouraging spammers. The moderator is jat doing their job.

~Requesting Lock
i meant for that to stop like everyone says that when there is spam, they want it to stop

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
i meant for that to stop like everyone says that when there is spam, they want it to stop
If you meant that then you used to wrong words. If you wanted them to stop it would be Please Stop Spamming not spam. Spam means to encourage spam.

Jeries

Donator
Donator
Dear,
please wait it out, and also, Silent_MC Silent_MC has a point, you clearly said "Spam" which means to break the rules? If you meant "Stop spamming" then you should have said that instead.
Thread locked, thanks Silent_MC Silent_MC for solving it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.