Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Writing A Twitter Unmute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romail06

Minecraft Username:
Romail06

What is the suggestion about?
Writing A Twitter Unmute Appeal

Description:
There should be a a new appeal option for writing a Twitter unmute appeal. It acts like a normal form, but instead it's for Twitter.
This can be implemented because I remember like a year ago, I used to send a lot of DMs to the official accounts of JartexNetwork and PikaNetwork. They had to do with minor server problems and bugs. It was to the point where it was considered spamming and I wasn't that aware of it back then. This resulted in one of the owners of both servers known as Max aka Gunfire muting me on 3 of his accounts (his personal account, Jartex's account, and Pika's account). If you mute someone on Twitter, their profile doesn't show up when searching them up and your tweet doesn't show up to them if you reply to their content. It's not a full restriction like a block, but close to one. At the time, I didn't know much about the forums and waited countless hours for a reply back. I'm genuinely sorry for my actions because I regret what I've done. Now I can't compete in giveaways and things like that.
I know I made this too much about myself, but the worse part about it is that Max doesn't even respond to my request sharing the full story. Yes he is the owner of both servers and has to manage everything at the same time, but the fact that he didn't even forgive me or look into the situation is messed up. I've played and loved Jartex since April 2019 and now stuff like this happening is not okay.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
To give those a more fair chance that have been affected because acting too quick on something isn't right. People make mistakes all the time and it's best to forgive/make up to someone for something rather than ignoring it completely.

Last edited:

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Romail06​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
PaceLV

Status
Not open for further replies.