Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Would you rather?

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
So you have 6 emeralds. Would you rather buy an diamond armour or 1 pearl and jump boost and speed pods? Or you could just donate.

DarkEssentials

Donator
Donator
its a bedwars game you can tell by looking at the section in which this thread is posted
Makes sense I just go to threads that are recently made, if that's the case the diamond armor for sure. The only thing pots are gonna do for you is get you to break someones bed but I can get the enemy teams to do that for me.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Makes sense I just go to threads that are recently made, if that's the case the diamond armor for sure. The only thing pots are gonna do for you is get you to break someones bed but I can get the enemy teams to do that for me.
Wow donator rank

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
If I have no prot and no leather I get Diamond armor. If I have iron no prot or leather prot 2. I will get Jump boost and speed

iwaH

Depends, if I wanted to troll I'd get the god bow, but usually I would buy a pearl and 1 jump potion and save 1 emerald

Asyv54

Pearl obviously why waste time tryharding when you can literally win the game in 2 and a half seconds