Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Would you guys live in a world with anime girls?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
not_Nuggets

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Wow, I love this community even more now.

MindaugasS

Donator
Donator
I'd live in a world where I'm the anime boy and flex my cool ass anime hair in front of the girls and jealous boys ehehe

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Hello there, by reading this i have came to the conclusion that everyone that said 'yes' either becomes a pedo when they grow up or fantasize about having a relationship with an anime character.

Your probably a virgin till you die and most likely have an anime pfp on discord

Therefor im asking y'all to go outside and grow tf up

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Also , if you come across someone who claims to be a girl and had an anime girl as pfp. Dont try to hit you most likely are talking to a 45 y/o virgin with a dick

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hello there, by reading this i have came to the conclusion that everyone that said 'yes' either becomes a pedo when they grow up or fantasize about having a relationship with an anime character.

Your probably a virgin till you die and most likely have an anime pfp on discord

yes

The_W

Addicted Member

Haha xD
Well you won't be considered as pedo until you ask for the 'sauce' or 'what's her name' though.
And the rest, I can't agree more.
Also , if you come across someone who claims to be a girl and had an anime girl as pfp. Dont try to hit you most likely are talking to a 45 y/o virgin with a dick
100% True, It's a 'trap'. But female weebs do exist, there is still a hope...

Rod_

everyone that said 'yes' either becomes a pedo when they grow up or fantasize about having a relationship with an anime character.
Not true. How did you came up with that conclusion anyways?

Did I miss understood or you just called people with anime profile pictures virgins?

Sure mr grown man.

Also , if you come across someone who claims to be a girl and had an anime girl as pfp. Dont try to hit you most likely are talking to a 45 y/o virgin with a •
True, but not all of them are 45 years old virgins, there's some ways to check but who cares.

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Not true. How did you came up with that conclusion anyways?

Did I miss understood or you just called people with anime profile pictures virgins?

Sure mr grown man.

True, but not all of them are 45 years old virgins, there's some ways to check but who cares.

Yes, i called people with anime pfps virgins, if you have any problem with that add me on discord Serpent#5178

"Sure mr grown man"
XD Internet hero

I also dont care about checking out if theyre 45 its just an example

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Yes, i called people with anime pfps virgins, if you have any problem with that add me on discord Serpent#5178

"Sure mr grown man"
XD Internet hero

I also dont care about checking out if theyre 45 its just an example
That's swervinngs alt account, smh