Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Worst skywars stats on the server? 800+ losses

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolPanda

Let me know if you have worse stats than me
[about 800 more losses than wins]
skywars.png

salti

You're stats aren't too bad. IT doesn't matter about how many more wins than losses you have it's more about the ratio. There are people with 6k games played that aren't on wins leaderboard. I have quite bad stats since I haven't played sw seriously until recently. I have about 700 wins for 1.2k losses but I win about 90% of my games. A better representation of ones skill is checking weekly stats

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CoolPanda

CoolPanda

You're stats aren't too bad. IT doesn't matter about how many more wins than losses you have it's more about the ratio. There are people with 6k games played that aren't on wins leaderboard. I have quite bad stats since I haven't played sw seriously until recently. I have about 700 wins for 1.2k losses but I win about 90% of my games. A better representation of ones skill is checking weekly stats
i appreciate that only started playing skywars/bedwars/pvping about a month ago I just use to ham skyblock on smaller servers

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Dude Your nothing compared to me I have 2104 Loses If you want to surpass my loses it will take more then that and youve only been playing for a month Ive been play skywars for 4 months and you have more wins then me lmao Nice but it will be hard for you to beat my losses

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CoolPanda

CoolPanda

Dude Your nothing compared to me I have 2104 Loses If you want to surpass my loses it will take more then that and youve only been playing for a month Ive been play skywars for 4 months and you have more wins then me lmao Nice but it will be hard for you to beat my losses
although that aint great for you it makes me feel a little bit better. friend of mine always takes the piss for how bad I am and etc if you ever wanna play add me PandaIsland#7238 on discord I pretty much play daily for long hours

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CoolPanda

CoolPanda

also about to hit 250 wins

Status
Not open for further replies.