Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

WORST BEDWARS PLAYER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyme

Please ban this guy ! no one will like this player.
Name : OrangeSlice
DSYl0Gs.png

AlDBR8N.png

I cant access the report players acrchive :(

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Useless? Don't be that dare to call people useless, because you were the same "Useless" 1 or 2 years ago.
And of course i wouldn't reply here anymore, since you just quote me Dumb each reply, for no reason.
If you don't like my opinion, you just quote disagree, not dumb, especially 3times.
Correct don't call him useless unless he is one of them who just sits in the generator afk for the whole game

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Slyme

Correct don't call him useless unless he is one of them who just sits in the generator afk for the whole game

Useless? Don't be that dare to call people useless, because you were the same "Useless" 1 or 2 years ago.
And of course i wouldn't reply here anymore, since you just quote me Dumb each reply, for no reason.
If you don't like my opinion, you just quote disagree, not dumb, especially 3times.

Oh okay sir next time i will blow my teammate with TNT's and some more Fireballs, that seems fun and if i get reported i will be defended and not be salty on chat i didn't knew that we have useful players in this server like markeyyyy and Tyrelle, thanks sir have a good day.

How about we play bedwars together and lets blow up each other that would be cool and fun.

You know what i'm done with this, you guys have a pointless reasons to defend that... that usefull player, your just making bedwars teamwars. The staff better change the name of the game so i know what is the point of the game. and you guys i hope you will be staff someday you are so useful everyone is useful even no one need you your coming to give HELLp, i can say that you guys are a pro players in teamwars, don't worry the time will come that you will be ASSistant someday.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Slyme

and idk maybe AGREE button set the quote as DUMB maybe that's what this forum thinks you are.

ImFloux

Donator
Donator
Please report this player in our player reports section under game play reports

Status
Not open for further replies.