Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Working on stopping hackers in Jartex.

p6rn

When playing Jartex I've experienced many encounters with hackers in bed wars, factions, etc. I've also noticed that hackers don't get banned but instead kicked. I feel as if we should work with mods to moderate servers more often.

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
If you wanna help the reduce of cheaters record them(in action) upload them on a media website and report them here -> https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/
Yeah dude it shouldn't be up to the players to report hackers, it should be up to the staff team to ban them as well as the anti-cheat to do its job. I've got 2 pages on pending gameplay reports now. When I watch my gameplay reports back, just by the usernames I know what they were using. It shouldn't be like this.

Last edited:

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
Yeah dude it shouldn't be up to the players to report hackers, it should be up to the staff team to ban them as well as the anti-cheat to do its job. I've got 2 pages on pending gameplay reports now.
I said if he wants to help. I didn't say anything about him HAVING to report them.

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
I said if he wants to help. I didn't say anything about him HAVING to report them.
Neither did I, I simply said "it shouldn't be up to the players to report hackers, it should be up to the staff team".

Radifyy

Yeah dude it shouldn't be up to the players to report hackers, it should be up to the staff team to ban them as well as the anti-cheat to do its job. I've got 2 pages on pending gameplay reports now. When I watch my gameplay reports back, just by the usernames I know what they were using. It shouldn't be like this.
dang nice

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
Neither did I, I simply said "it shouldn't be up to the players to report hackers, it should be up to the staff team".
Give me name of one game where you don't have an option to report a cheater.

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
Give me name of one game where you don't have an option to report a cheater.
So you'd rather have cheaters get away with hacking? I'm saying it's obscene on how much it relies on players reports.

general550

When playing Jartex I've experienced many encounters with hackers in bed wars, factions, etc. I've also noticed that hackers don't get banned but instead kicked. I feel as if we should work with mods to moderate servers more often.
As people have said, you can do that by reporting them. Another way to make them quit is to constantly target them