Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Wooden Axe in BedWars

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neohz

Minecraft Username:
Neohz

What is the suggestion about?
Wooden Axe in BedWars

Description:
Add the wooden axe to the Villager Shop to provide players with a quick, easy and cheap way to break wood blocks.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
There's currently only one axe in the shop, which is the diamond one. Not only is it not regularly used for breaking wood (rather, for PvP), but it's expensive and I've personally never bought it. A wooden axe would be much cheaper and would actually be used for what it is intended: breaking wood. Thank you for reading! (PS: English is not my first language, sorry for any mistakes)

Makie

Good Idea
+1
Discord: Makie#5509
SBD:SkyLord
KPvP: Hero

livemax

IGN
livemax
Minecraft Username:
Neohz

What is the suggestion about?
Wooden Axe in BedWars

Description:
Add the wooden axe to the Villager Shop to provide players with a quick, easy and cheap way to break wood blocks.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
There's currently only one axe in the shop, which is the diamond one. Not only is it not regularly used for breaking wood (rather, for PvP), but it's expensive and I've personally never bought it. A wooden axe would be much cheaper and would actually be used for what it is intended: breaking wood. Thank you for reading! (PS: English is not my first language, sorry for any mistakes)
+1 , i suggest making it 20 iron ,since its wooden , its a nice idea tho , never thought about it , i would love to have that type of feature when i play with friends!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Neohz

Meaby
If it for a FAIR price then yes but for 30 iron its too low meaby like 64 iron or 6 gold

I mean, yeah it has to be for a fair price. But then again, it's a wooden axe. So making it cost half the price a diamond axe would cost would result in the players not using it.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Neohz,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.