salti Active Member Starter Typer Typer II Joined May 25, 2019 Messages 611 Points 37 Age 25 February 17, 2021 #11 Knowly said: Your saying that you didn't use /leave? xd Click to expand... I didn't use it at all ;/
Browned-ist Member Joined November 22, 2020 Messages 44 Points 16 IGN brownseed / tbnrboss February 17, 2021 #12 salti said: I didn't abuse..... I got video proof of a lot of games if u wanna see Click to expand... wait salti arent u supposed to have donator
salti said: I didn't abuse..... I got video proof of a lot of games if u wanna see Click to expand... wait salti arent u supposed to have donator
Yuu Donator Donator Famous Admired Engaged Typer Joined July 31, 2020 Messages 2,326 Points 227 Age 21 IGN UltraFartKnocker February 17, 2021 #13 Browned-ist said: wait salti arent u supposed to have donator Click to expand... It isnt automatic on the forums like it is on the discord
Browned-ist said: wait salti arent u supposed to have donator Click to expand... It isnt automatic on the forums like it is on the discord
A Alex Donator Donator Popular Joined November 24, 2019 Messages 592 Points 156 Age 21 IGN Alex_42069 February 21, 2021 #14 Knowly said: Your saying that you didn't use /leave? xd Click to expand... Imagine abusing /leave cough coung chocz700
Knowly said: Your saying that you didn't use /leave? xd Click to expand... Imagine abusing /leave cough coung chocz700
SquareWings928 Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Helping Hand II Typer II Popular Engaged Typer Joined April 26, 2020 Messages 3,281 Points 227 IGN SquareWings928 May 7, 2021 #15 This thread will now be locked to prevent any further grave-digging. Locked