Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Winstreak effects

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Minecraft Username:
Empity

What is the suggestion about?
Winstreak effects

Description:
Winstreak in mini-games are useless , you get nothing when you reach a high amount of winstreaks , so I will make some tips to make it helpful for us :

1- More wins more exp

Well ,this is so clear , but I will explain it , every 10 wins (bed-wars or sky-wars ) you will get the double exp , coins and brains for the rest winstreaks , i.e. If I reach 10 winstreaks I will get 2× coins , exp and brains , and this will last for each win until I lose my winstreak , also this will get 3× if I reach 20 winstreaks , so the system will be , every 10 winstreaks will give 2× then another 10 will give 3× and so on , this way we will all work harder to get wins and to feel that we are getting improved not just getting some normal usual stuff (exp, coins and brains ) , and don't forget that when you lose your winstreak you lose your 2× or 3× ......

2- leaderboard for winstreak

This is so obvious, as it must be implemented since a long time ago, it makes people more excited for being in leaderboard and break the top record.

3-Winstreak messages

Another good thing about getting more winstreaks that if you reach a very high amount of winstreaks like 50 winstreaks , it will send a message to everyone in mini-games lobby that (player name ) reach 50 winstreaks or 100 winstreaks and so on.

4-Winning ranks

Hmmmmmmm , I don't know if you are going to agree on this , but I will give it a shot , so when someone reaches a high amount of winstreaks like 100 winstreaks , he will get a bronze or silver rank for 3 days , this will honour players for their efforts cause reaching this amount of winstreaks So Hard and even Impossible.

Now some of you might think that this suggestion doesn't make anything because one hacker will break the entire wins , well my suggestion is about winstreaks whatever the situation is , we want to make mini-games more fun not just looking to negative things.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make players more motivated, and Mini-games will become more competitive and that will add aesthetic and sporty spirit to the whole game , also it will help players to get brains and coins faster and will give us more choices to get exp.

marijn08

Donator
Donator
+1 and the 4th suggestion will never be accepted cuz voodootje0 voodootje0 only cares abt money xD

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
+1 .

Agreed with 1st
Agreed with 2nd

About 3rd, winstreak messages should be bought/unlocked first.
about 4th,100 winstreak isn't that much. Rank might be given to someone with like 300-500 winstreak. Temporary ranks, not good.

Also I suggest some cosmetics should only be given to people with high win streak. Such as Win effects,Death effects, Cloaks etc.

Last edited: