Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Winning Bedwars Games

YesGG

Minecraft Username:
YesGG​

What is the suggestion about?
Winning Bedwars Games​

Description:
When you lose a bedwars game, you get items in your hotbar. You can select the compass to teleport to other players still alive, a paper to join a new game and a bed to take you back to the lobby. When you win a game, you have nothing to take you back to the lobby, or quickjoin a new game.

At the moment:
You have to /hub
Navigate to the server selector, and select bedwars to join the bedwars lobby.
OR
You have to wait a small amount of time for you to be automatically returned to the bedwars lobby.

Its a small inconvenience however it would be a small QOL change that would make grinding that slight bit easier.

What i propose:
Having a paper to take you to a new game, of the same mode and a bed to take you to the lobby if you dont wish to play another game instantly.

What this will not change:

After the 20 seconds (which i believe it is) you will still be sent to the bedwars lobby if you have not selected any of the hotbar options.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It's a small idea, and won't change gameplay or anything of the sort just make grinding bedwars that little bit easier. That 20 seconds might not seem like much, but it adds up, and quickly.​

Extra Information:
Please to whoever see's this post i would love to know your thoughts on this! Thanks! ;)

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
there is a thing in chat that when u click it, you automatically join to a new game

Christiann1

+1, there is a "play again" thing in chat but its muxh better to have somethinf on the hotbar. makes it easier.