Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Win streak count

Cameron_11

Minecraft Username:
Cameron_111​

What is the suggestion about?
Win streak count​

Description:
This is something that is used on Hypixel. It’s a very fun small change that can make playing BedWars more fun. This same thing can also be implemented into SkyWars. The idea is simple. A player will see a WinStreak bar next to his stats and as long as he keeps on winning games one after another without loosing that number will increase.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It’s a small change that will have a lot of people happy as well as bring more content ideas for those who stream/record on the server.​

Extra Information:
I don’t think this has been recommended yet or not, but if it has I am sorry for bringing it up again. Also if it has why isn’t that a thing yet? It isn’t that hard to implement and has no downsides to it!​

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
-1 as i said we don't use suggestions from other servers

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cameron_11

Cameron_11

-1 as i said we don't use suggestions from other servers
Bedwars as a whole is another server suggestion. I feel like if u can take maps from other servers something small like a winstreak count isn’t a problem.

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Bedwars as a whole is another server suggestion. I feel like if u can take maps from other servers something small like a winstreak count isn’t a problem.
it will get denied so no point suggesting

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cameron_11

Cameron_11

it was suggested many times and due to reason that jartex doesn't fake other servers so it will be denied
Ok but the maps we have r Hypixel maps! As well as that the whole concept of bed wars was taken from Hypixel. I will probably not be telling you anything new if I say that Sky Wars and Factions weren’t created by Jartex either! The community would like to see a win streak count and if Jartex was k with taking some big things like the ones I named from Hypixel and other servers something as little as win streak counter shouldn’t be a problem. With all the respect I don’t agree with you!