Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Willing to be a staff?

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
No, not now atleast. But maybe in the future, but even if I change my mind and I want to become a staff member I cant because of my toxic past among other things

Nightwave_YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nightwave_YT
If someone went to your DMS and sent this exact same screenshot,

View attachment 13272

What will be the punishment for the player iSweatTTv?

Just wanted to see your priceless knowledge. :)
This Isn't a full screenshot therefore the player wouldn't be punished and the report would be denied, but let's say it was a full screenshot the punishment for this offense would be a warning for Flood. (if it's their first offense.)

Last edited:

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Nowadays, the staff members on Jartex Network are very good and cool. Their activity is better and they are open to communicating and contribute to the community. The server is becoming less and less toxic and people are more than glad to be a part of it.

So yeah, I would like to be a part of the staff team. But mostly because I love helping people, and another achievement I hope to achieve if I am to get in the staff team is to prove. That even toxic people or people with a bad past on the server can still be helpful if they are given the chance.

However, the best priority when the staff members choose to join the staff team is to help it as much as possible.

As a member of the community, you can still help by reporting, people | bugs. Doing suggestions for the server and much more.