Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Will there be a server update?

Will this be cool if it updates?

• Total voters
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KenExtreme

KenExtreme

If the server updated to 1.9 all of the pvp players will leave the server as most of the players love pvping and having fun in kitpvp, so if this happen it would be a massive negativity to the community. -1
Yea the sword blocking will be removed

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Is there a good texture pack for 1.8.9 that I can use?
Depends on the kind of texture pack you need, such as more fps? Pvp texture pack? Clear texture pack? A pack for shaders mod?

I wish I can link you some, but linking any vids other than jartex that reveals another server is treated with consequences. Try out youtube and ask around dm’s if you would like.

If no one answered dm me in discord.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Not gonna happen.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Except for creative (the only gage mode where 1.9+ blocks exist, and I think that up to the most recent version), every single Jartex Gamemode has a PvP aspect ahora it, therefore making 1.8.9 the most common version to play with. If those new blocks were added, they would make the newer versions the "main version", making PvP less fun

I don't known if that's any reason for there not to be 1.9+ items, but I'm sure the server deva have thought about it and decided it's better to not add them