Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Wil i ever be 100 lvl?

opbiou

like i am 37 lvl now and i get 1-2 lvls in a month
so do maths and tell me how many centuries it will tkae me to get to 100 lvl

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Not gonna lie, probably never. Because:

• You will lose interest in the game
  • It is a lot more difficult to grind higher levels. 37 is pretty low these days, I am level 62 myself and I have a friend who is level 73. Using the EXP statistic(accessible in by opening the 'profile' gui), he had about 2.3x amount of exp. That means it would be easier to go from level 1 to 62, than go from 62 to 73.
  • This only get worse as you climb levels.
However, I do have some tips for you to increase your levels quicker.
  1. Join a clan. You can earn up to 33% more exp and coins too. That is 33% less grinding.
  2. Play Skywars instead of Bedwars or The Bridge. Skywars gives MUCH more exp in the same amount of time.
  3. Buy a rank. If you are serious about leveling up quickly, buying a rank is a good investment. While know many high level players without a rank, the Coin multiplier allows you to max talents in Skywars quicker, allowing you to win more games.
Thats about it. Please don't take anything I said offensively, I am just being real with you.

Thanks for reading.

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
1-2 levels in a month đź’€
Only players who boost a ton and play 8+ hrs a day can make it within 2 years give or take a few.
So for a person who gains 1-2 levels a month it would take probably 4-6 years :\
Good luck ig

(the amount of time takes to do so will vary with skill and time played so take my answer with multiple grains of salt)

alyan

Donator
Donator
1-2 levels in a month isn't that much, but now if you want to know that how much time it will take you to reach 100 level so..
1 year: 12 - 24 level
2 years: 24 - 48 level
4 years: 48 - 96 level
5 years: 96 - 100

Basically you can reach 100 level in 5 years but if you try hard then you can reach in like 2.5 years or less, keep grinding :)

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
1-2 levels in a month isn't that much, but now if you want to know that how much time it will take you to reach 100 level so..
1 year: 12 - 24 level
2 years: 24 - 48 level
4 years: 48 - 96 level
5 years: 96 - 100

Basically you can reach 100 level in 5 years but if you try hard then you can reach in like 2.5 years or less, keep grinding :)
well if u go from level 1->2 it takes less exp then going from 2->3 so that would mean he will eventually get only 1 level per month when he will be on a very high level ( prob 60+ )

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
No because the power of the grass is too strong and is guranteed to affect you. But if you want to make it to lvl 100 just set a goal each and follow it (like 5 bedwars wins per day)

mrxxaciv

No because the power of the grass is too strong and is guranteed to affect you. But if you want to make it to lvl 100 just set a goal each and follow it (like 5 bedwars wins per day)
i agree with setting goals but 5 wins would be way too less if ur trying to lvl up quick

mrxxaciv

like i am 37 lvl now and i get 1-2 lvls in a month
so do maths and tell me how many centuries it will tkae me to get to 100 lvl
some other tips apart from the ones other people already gave u would be
to vote and convert it into jartex iron when u have enough votes and get boosters, boosters will help alot to increase ur xp gain
and try to complete the missions that give u alot of xp u can get almost 600xp with just missions alone