Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

why?!?

MinecraftStan_10

why do people get really toxic when people have really high ping in practice and hacksunating saying they have antikb its really sad for the high ping players i really want to help them but i dont know what to say because when i try to defend someone who have a high ping i also get called a hacker :/

ApsidalSolid4

It is pretty annoying to fight against people with 200+ ping ESPECIALLY if your playing ranked. Although hackusating them might be going a little far :/

VeteranX

It is frustrating fighting against players that have high ping, It's much harder to use PvP techniques like strafing and w tapping against those players. They get delayed knockback and if they have really bad ping then they start teleporting which makes them even harder to fight against. But lag isn't really an advantage either, just like how the lagger gets delayed knockback it can also work against the lagger, the high ping also makes it harder for the lagger to land hits on the other player. You can't really blame the player who is lagging of course, not everyone has the best internet connection and not everyone lives on the same part of the world, they can't really overcome high ping due to geographical distance either.
The best option for you would be to simply just report the player accusing the lagger of cheating to a staff member.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
If you find any player annoying, you can always just /ignore them. Sadly, Toxicity is never gonna leave the server, so I would just ignore it

Fournes

Donator
IGN
Fournes
why do people get really toxic when people have really high ping in practice and hacksunating saying they have antikb its really sad for the high ping players i really want to help them but i dont know what to say because when i try to defend someone who have a high ping i also get called a hacker :/
If You Saw People who are Toxic Feel Free to make a report

hermes9999

Donator
Donator
IGN
hermes9999
toxicity is me very gonna leave:')
just ignore it, ignorance is the best