Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why we shouldn't be expecting a SBF Reset anytime soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modena__

Donator
Donator
IGN
TotallyNotLeo
Hello friends and welcome back to YET another ranting session.

It's been a while since my last ranting session (not really) so let's hop into today's topic which is -
Why we shouldn't be expecting any reset or updates on SkyBlock Fantasy anytime soon.

As you all may or may not know the most recent SBF Reset was on October 5th 2019. Till this date (April 15th 2020 as of writing this), SBF has not seen any resets nor updates. Instead we've had a bunch of problems such as bugs and exploits which the owners and developers have not yet bothered to patch. During this span of approximately 6 months after the most recent reset, we've seen a bunch of other servers reset multiple times, such as SkyBlock Dream being reset twice and Factions resetting twice as well. Note that the resets i've just mentioned are only in the span of 6 months and the season playtime for both SBD and Factions are 70 days and 90 days respectively. (correct me if i'm wrong)

This being said, there's always those very pressing questions in all SBF players' heads :

"Why aren't we getting a reset?" and "Why are other servers getting more attention?"

There's just a simple answer to that really. Which is, SBF doesn't exactly make the owners' a lot of money.
You'll often see purchase announcements in the chat area showing that a player has bought something from the webstore, whether a Rank, Crate Keys, GKits or other items. I've done some research in the past month (executing the /find [playername] command) on the buyers and noticed that most of the purchases come from SBD, Factions and Prison, with the occasional Minigames, KitPvP and PracticePvP server purchase. It's often a rare occasion when a SBF player buys something from the webstore. In fact, the most recent SBF purchase is (if i'm not mistaken) BlockBusterPro3D with a purchase of a SkyVIP Rank and some crate keys.

According to my observations and research, approximately 65%-70% of buyers from the JN webstore comes from Factions and SBD combined.
*Note that this may not be accurate and the results come from only a month's time of research/observation

In fact, just recently we had a Factions server reset which led to even more popularity in the Factions section on the Jartex webstore. With the release of the Wild West CrateKey in the Factions server (selling at 4Euros per key) we already see majority of Factions players opening their wallets and buying said item.

Compared to SBF if it were to have a reset, we'd most likely only see Infinite Chest Tokens being purchased by high level players, and the occasional cratekey purchase and the peak purchase amount would most likely come nowhere close to what Factions make.

This being said we're most likely not going to see SBF being reset, or even updated anytime soon. My predictions are Prison will be reset soon, followed by a SBD and/or Faction reset before SBF will be reset, and that's most probably gonna take at least 4 months or more.

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
This guy did a whole observation and collected data for a month for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.