Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why was I kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubtoHSJplayz

In the month of july i was kicked twice in bedwars and kitpvp i dint even know when but it was i was kicked twice for " client modification" the only texture pack i use is philza's netherite texture but that does nthn cus there is not nethrite in those gamemode

is you know let me know why it happened

Solution
Hello, SubtoHSJplayz.

Console kicks has nothing to do with texture packs, it kicks cheaters/hackers, but it can sometimes be false. Just make sure that you are not using any of the disallowed modifications.​
Here's a list to at least reduce the chances of getting kicked/banned again:​
  • If you are using an early version of minecraft 1.14+ - 1.16~, then I recommend using 1.8.9 for a better gameplay in general.
  • Make sure to keep your CPS lower than 20 CPS+.
  • If you have a high ping 150ms+, try getting a better internet connection.
It's not always your ping, mc version or CPS. It can also be a server side lag or a bug, so all need to do is recording the bug and reporting it...​

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello, SubtoHSJplayz.

Console kicks has nothing to do with texture packs, it kicks cheaters/hackers, but it can sometimes be false. Just make sure that you are not using any of the disallowed modifications.​
Here's a list to at least reduce the chances of getting kicked/banned again:​
  • If you are using an early version of minecraft 1.14+ - 1.16~, then I recommend using 1.8.9 for a better gameplay in general.
  • Make sure to keep your CPS lower than 20 CPS+.
  • If you have a high ping 150ms+, try getting a better internet connection.
It's not always your ping, mc version or CPS. It can also be a server side lag or a bug, so all need to do is recording the bug and reporting it. Click here!
If you got banned for 12 / 24 hours, dm a staff member with Team Screenshare role on JartexNetwork's discord server and he's going to help you.​

If you encounter any issues while playing on JartexNetwork, there are two places you can go:​
Have a great day/night,
Swervinng

Solution

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
Thread has been solved by Swervinng Swervinng

Status
Not open for further replies.